Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two kilts for my Uncle



Well I can finally post some shots again so here are the outfits I wore Friday and Saturday to work, I've already changed out of the outfit I wore to work today. Anyway Here are the photos the First picture is me in my Dress MacDonald 5 yard 16oz Wool kilt from Burnett's and Struth, with my Braemar Jacket and Waistcoat from Hector Russell with my Argyll top Hawick Hose, My Ferguson Britt Skunk Sporran, and the tie is from the House of Edgar.

The Second outfit is my MacPherson Red Modern both of these kilts were purchased in honour of my late Uncle Murdy, one side of his family was MacDonald the other MacPherson, I was lucky to get this kilt from Peter at Canadian Casual Kilts made for me in 4 days as I wanted it for my Uncles Memorial service, it's an 8 yard PV, again thanks Peter you really did outdo yourself with both the craftsmanship and service on this kilt I'll never forget it.

No comments: