Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crazy Thursday


Well today was suppose to be a relaxing day, go out to lunch with the folks as my birthday was Tuesday, and thats about it, well not so, I went out there we had lunch then somehow I ended up helping them move some stuff into the new place, after that I ended up having to go into downtown TO to pick up my twin Brother from work as his baby is sick and his wife was busy with her, anyway after I get him home and have something to eat he asks me to hook up his Wii, so I'm just getting back home now. It was all a bit unexpected.

This is what I wore today no real comments or anything, so I'm wearing my Scotland Rugby team jersey with my X-Marksthescot.com tartan from Canadian Casual Kilts the hose were from ebay as were the yellow garter ties, the sporran is my Thorfinn again with the matching tartan flap the belt and sporran strap I made myself.

No comments: