Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First day of the new Schedule


My work schedule has changed for the next couple of weeks so I'm at work during the week, it seemed like a long day, as I go in at 11:00am and am there until 7:30pm. I ended up getting a bit of a headache I think it was a combination of the weather and the fact that my schedule has changed. As I was going in to work I thought I'd dress for it today so this is what I wore to work, my Royal Naval Tartan with my Lovat Blue Argyll my Ferguson Britt skunk sporran with Hawick Saltire Hose, the shirt is not a solid blue rather it is made up of white and blue, the tie is a navy blue one from the House of Edgar range, I have found over the past year that if you are to wear a tie with your kilt the best thing to do is to go to your local tartan shop and get your ties there not only can you match the colour to your tartan but they are the correct length for wearing with a kilt.

When I got home I had some advil so for now the headache is gone. I think tomorrow I'll not wear something as dressy as I ended up on my feet for most of the day, perhaps one of the 4 yard box pleats are in order.

No comments: