Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A cool day, for Dancing in the Park



Tonight is The RSCDS Toronto Dancing in the Park. As a budding Scottish Country Dancer I do intend to make it, with this new schedule at work I shall be cutting it close, perhaps I'll change out of my chosen outfit as it is not all that Dance friendly, but then again it will be cool this evening best to bring an alternative.

I'm wearing my 5 yard Dress MacDonald from Burnett's & Struth with Black Hawick hose and Red Garter ties from the Scottish Tartan Museum, the Black shirt is from Report the tie is from the House of Edgar line I picked it up along with the Charcoal Breamer Jacket and Waistcoat and Ghillie Brogues at Caringorm Scottish Imports, the kilt pin is from Kiltgoodies the sporran is my Ferguson Britt Skunk and the sgian dubh is from ebay.

No comments: