Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday ritual

This Morning I went up to see my aunt Jean and as I have to go to work later in the day dressed for work. It was a good wee chat with her and we went and got her shopping done. Dancing last night was a great time and it was wonderful to see some old friends and do some dancing, the evening seemed to end far to quickly for me, and I'm not sure when I can go again due to my shifting schedule.

So I am wearing my Royal Naval Association Tartan, my Lovat Blue Argyll the shirt is an Omega with cuff-links by Kenneth Cole the tie is a Navy House of Edgar tie my Ferguson Britt Skunk Sporran the kilt pin is from Kiltgoodies, the Lovat Blue hose I bought at a local tartan shop I'm wearing my Dress Belt with my Graham Clan buckle and my sgian dubh is from the Sgian Dubh Company.

No comments: