Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday and Aunt Jean


Every Wednesday I go up to my Aunt's house and take her shopping she's never had a car or drivers licence, since my Uncle passed away late last year I've taken it upon myself to do this as I have a weird work schedule I have days off in the middle of the week. Anyway here is what I'm wearing today to go up there, remember I told you I wear a kilt everyday?

For those that want the details of the outfit, I'm wearing my Royal Naval Association Tartan, 8 yard 16 oz knife pleated kilt, hand sewn by Barb Tewksbury, with an Arran Sweater and kilt hose from Hector Russell, the Sporran is a Freelander Sporran, hand made in Norway, the kilt pin was Hand made by Robin from Kiltgoodies he is from the Netherlands, the sgian dubh is one from the sgian dubh company and the shoes are from Kenneth Cole. I'll try to give an update once I get home.

No comments: