Monday, May 12, 2008


So here I am trying a pose known in some parts of the kilt world as a Hamish MrkI, this is the outfit I wore to work today. My Maple Leaf 5 yard Kilt in Poly Viscous from Canadian Casual Kilts

Peter from CCK has made a few kilts for me and has become a friend, if you are looking for a quality machine sewn kilt in P.V. Peter is a great guy to go talk to. The picture was taken as most of these have been by timer and a tripod, I've just got the tripod recently and am still getting used to the fact that there is nobody actually taking the picture, so some of my expressions are a bit weird. I'm sure I'll be able to trust Tri once I get to know him.

So I'm wearing the Maple Leaf Tartan, My Thorfinn Sporran with the matching tartan flap, the hose, and garter ties I got off ebay the shirt was a gift from my brother, no sgian as I rarely wear one to work.

I've had a busy day I moved into a new place, middle of last month, and today I had a bunch of furniture delivered so I've been a bit busy setting up the new TV couches and dinning room set.

No comments: