Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kilting the World one man at a time



Yesterday a guy I work with asked me where he could get a cheap kilt to wear to the Burning Man Festival he is going this year so I directed him to Stillwater Kilts but I also told that I would bring one in for him if he wanted so the photos are of what I wore into work and me and the kilt that I gave to him. If it comes back that's fine, but if Mike decides to toss it on the burning man as a sacrifice to the kilt gods then who am I to argue.

My Outfit today is my Graham of Mantieth kilt with the Graham Clan Shirt, my Argyll Top Hose from the Hawick Hose co. my Ferguson Britt Skunk Sporran and my Glengarry Hats Balmoral with my X-Marks Badge. The funny thing is nobody noticed that I was wearing the Balmoral, and this was the first time I decided to wear it to work, it was a good, if busy day at work but it is always nice to help someone get into the kilt for whatever reason.

No comments: