Monday, August 18, 2008

A busy weekend at work



I'm home from what was a busy weekend at work, it's nice to be starting a weekend, Saturday I wore my Burns Check Braemar Jacket, I really think this one is going to become a favorite, I paired it up with my Royal Naval Association kilt, I like the way they go together, I also think this jacket will work with the Isle of Skye as well.


Today I wore my Dress MacDonald with my Gray Braemar ans waistcoat, paired up with a black shirt and red wool tie with Hawick hose.


Sorry about the second photo the sun was right in one eye.
The kiltmaker who made my Royal Naval Association kilt Barb Tewksbury was recently on TV for a wee interview, I think it's a wonderful little spot if you haven't seen it on X-MarkstheScot check it out. Barb is not just a kiltmaker I count her as a friend it was wonderful running into her and her husband David at the Ithica Highland Games.

No comments: