Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Argyll Jacket advise

Today someone on X-Marks the Scot asked about wearing an Argyll jacket without a tie, I went outside and took this picture. It is just one way to wear the Argyll jacket without a tie. The other way I've worn an Argyll without a tie is just with an open collared shirt, but this was the first time I've tried it with a mock neck sweater, it is far too warm to wear this all day so I just tried it got the picture came inside and changed. I think it will work when it becomes cooler.

3 comments:

Sean Dahl said...

So, I just stumbled across your kilt-centric blog, and upon reading your profile, I have become very curious about something...

a. Do you ride the motorcycle with a kilt?

b. Do you wear proper kilt attire (or lack thereof) and ride "commando"?

Sorry, inquiring minds just need to know...

Orwell's Dog said...

The jacket looks good with a mock neck sweater.
I had my argyll on for all of 45 min last Saturday.. you're right not the right time of year for them.
Great blog,
Sara

Unknown said...

Uncle Zeke
No I don't wear a kilt while riding my bike, but my bike has seen better days and I havent rode it for a while I really need to get another one soon.

As for what I wear under the kilt that is for me to know.