Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Went for a short hike today




I thought today I'd go for a short hike through Toronto Botanical Garden & Edwards Gardens, where the my SCD group dances in the summer. I thought it would be nice to get some photos of the local colour before it all hits the ground. Anyway I got there took a hiked a bit took a couple of photos, and thought oh I'll get a picture of myself now, it was at this point that I realized that the batteries in my camera had died. I finished the hike and came home. It started to rain and well Toronto in October can get a bit cool for a 4 yard box pleat when it's rainy and windy. Here are the photos I got.

First the outfit I wore, I also wore the Empire Canvas Works Shooting Jacket I got from Kevin, it worked perfectly, and I'm sure I'll wear it often as the weather cools down.

No comments: