Monday, September 22, 2008

Red hose not an issue



Here is the outfit I wore to work today, I normally would wear Black hose and red garter ties or flashes, but thought today I'd switch it up a bit and went with red hose, surprisingly enough there were no comments whatever. One sort of expects comments when wearing red hose perhaps I've just been accepted for who I am.  I finally got around around to getting my hair cut I needed it, funny thing today I did have the day off work to help my parents move but as they moved earlier thn I thought, I went into work anyway but forgot to withdraw my vacation request, it made for a confusing time this morning.

1 comment:

Duchess McKinnon said...

Very nice! I like the red hose and how they went with that kilt. You should wear that combination more often.

Your hair cut was well done as well.