Monday, September 15, 2008

Cancelled plans and busy days



I'm back from work, it was dead but started to get busy right before I left. This weekend was the Toronto Celtic Festival in the Beaches, however it was rained out and everyone left before work was up on Sat. so I was not able to make it. Anyway here is the outfit for today, I got such a possitive response to this outfit last time that I figured why not do it again, so I'm wearing my RNA tartan kilt hand sewn by Barb Tewksbury, my Ferguson Britt Skunk sporran, Hawick Saltire top hose, the shirt and shoes are from the source menswear and the jacket, waistcoat and tie are from Hector Russell, the jacket and waistcoat were from the Hector Russell line I believe, and the tie is from the House of Edgar. The second picture is for a friend of mine Chris from Inveraray Scotland who thinks the balmoral is a bit much.

No comments: