Friday, July 25, 2008

Shooting Jacket from Empire Canvas Works





A couple of days ago a package just came for me, I was quite pleased to see that it was the Prototype Shooting Jacket that Kevin from Empire Canvas Works had put up for sale. After close inspection I must say that this jacket is wonderfully made, and quite distinct. I am so glad that Kevin put it up for sale and I was able to pick it up, thanks again Kevin it really is something. I was however worried about the size, both my P.C. and Montrose Doublet are size 42, whereas my Argyll Jackets are size 40. This jacket is a 42 and I was not sure if it would be too big, however it does fit perfectly and I should be able to wear an Argyll under it if needed.

I'm sure you would not need a tweed jacket like this one in every part of the world, but in Canada a jacket like this one will come in handy I'm thinking of using it from fall-spring.

No comments: