Saturday, April 4, 2009

Look 8 of 10 Semi Formal


8 of 10 Semi Formal

Notes:
Here I've changed the tie to red also notice I am wearing Charcoal hose to match with the jacket and waistcoat. This outfit would work most anywhere, unless it was a black or white tie event. I often wear something like this to the office, except for this outfit I'm wearing my Sealskin sporran, to me that brings this outfit up a notch, though it may not be strictly proper to wear it during the day, it to my mind depends on the occasion. Anytime I have worn this outfit, I've had nothing but compliments on it. I've decided to bring this outfit together with the colour red, notice how the red tie and flashes all go together with the Royal Stewart tartan. Again I'm wearing Ghillie Brogues and a Dress Sgain Dubh.

No comments: