Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A wee walk this afternoon



I did have to go out this morning to get a few things figured out, so I thought since I was back home I'd get a few pictures. Most of our snow has melted with more expected later in the week, today the tempratures are up at 10 degrees celcius so it was very comfortable kilt wearing weather, not quite warm enough for a box pleat but it's getting there. However I'm sure it will not last. I took the opportunity to walk a bit out back and get these shots. 

For those interested the kilt is my Isle of Skye from the Scottish Company, the hose are Hawick hose and that I also got at the Scottish Company, the sgain dubh and tie are also from there. The Sporran is my Muskrat Ferguson Britt from the Scottish Tartan Museum the garter ties are also from the Sottish Tartan Museum, the Argyll I purchased at the Wee Tartan Shop and the Crommach was a purchase I made at the Fergus Highland Games last summer.


No comments: