Thursday, February 5, 2009

My day out




So today I had to go out to do some shopping, and I decided to go get a few photos as I've not updated the blog recently. I figured I'd go over to Edwards Gardens and get a few shots. I stopped at my local Supermarket and ended up talking to a wee Scottish woman about kilts and all things Scottish, it was a good day so far. The samples lady even asked me how Catherine was doing, as we were in the supermarket once a few weeks ago when Catherine was up here I guess she left an impression. 

The wee squirrel came right up to me and posed, then when he saw I didn't have any nuts for him he ran off.

2 comments:

Duchess McKinnon said...

Awesome Photo's!

Gone to Find Myself said...

Haven't seen any new posts from you lately. Are you well? Not on X either. Happy weekend.