Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thompson Camel Tartan Hiker Kilt




A couple weeks ago Tartan Hiker put up a kilt for sale, the kilt happens to be a 4 yard box pleat with velcro fasteners in the Thompson Camel tartan, even though this tartan has been appropriated by Burburry I have always liked the way it looks. I decided that it would be the perfect kilt for air travel due to the velcro straps, it may even be good for car travel as it's a box pleat lightweight fabric. As well as all that I have been known to go for a hike and this kilt will work very well for summer hikes. I fear that it will not see the light of day for a while as we are into winter up here, however I was able to get a few pictures this morning when it came, this is straight out of the box so please excuse the wrinkles.

No comments: