Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Royal Cuff Kilt Hose Toppers




Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive a package from The Scottish Tartan Museum inside were my Royal Cuff Kilt Hose. I have wanted a pair as soon as Matt made them available. I got in touch with Matt and asked him his recommendations as to colour and design. It was decided to go with the Basket Weave and for the hose to go with the Carolina Tartan kilt that Matt had just completed for me. To make a long story short, I must say I could not be happier with them they are no doubt a luxury item that will not match every tartan but I'm very happy with the way they look paired with the Carolina and I'm sure I'll wear them with other tartans as well. The cuffs were made with bright red and cream basket weave, with black and mustard ribbing, on a loden green sock. Worn with tartan red garters
Here are some photos, thanks again Matt. 

No comments: