Monday, June 30, 2008

My Montrose showed up





Today when I got home I had a delivery notice hanging on my door, it said that my package would be ready tomorrow at 13:00 well tomorrow is Canada Day and I will be rather busy with Alex MacMoose and the rest of the SOKS group. Therefore I thought I'd take my chances at picking up my package. Inside I found the Montrose Doublet that I recently won from ebay, I've been looking for one in my size for some time so I have been excited about the win to say the least.

Knowing that the Motrose Doublet was on it's way the only thing I needed to complete the outfit was a set of Jabot and cuffs these I got from Ancienne Alliance and his lovely wife the Lady Crystal, these are absolutely wonderful and I am so very pleased to have them in my collection. Thank you both again for the wonderful work I will treasure the set.

I have to say that I now understand what others have said about the heat inside one of these, and I am for once glad that most formal events are in the winter months. So without any further from me here are the photos.

No comments: